Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Piemonte
United States
Detroit Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was searching through an old closet, and found a box of the game, with 16 figures, including Blue Eyes White Dragon and Dark Magician.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I've always wanted to play this but played the card game instead. In hindsight picking up the starter sets at discount would have been a good idea.

If anything I'm going to play the gba game to see how much I'd want to play a physical version. A big selling point would be the creation of custom figures and stats for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a rather neat game. However, the fact that each booster only contained ONE figure was a TERRIBLE choice. The price made it even worse. (Especially since the US version does not even have the unfolding dice with the unique sides!) Compare to Navia Dratp for a similar game with MUCH more sensible boosters.

The GBA game is a very decent way to try it out, plus it uses the Japanese version with the unique dice.

Using Heroscape or other minis and making up your own units is also a fine idea, espeically with US starters and the "standardized" dice types.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Escobar
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the GBA version and I found the game to be decent. I'm interested in your game but I'm broke so...

...oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Piemonte
United States
Detroit Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll trade it away for something maybe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weston Ferguson
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
I know it's been a while, but any chance you still have it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.