BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: Battle Report podcast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alex lockhart
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
My local gaming group is starting a new video podcast. In each episode we will do a Battle Report of a miniature game which will break down the players armies and strategies before the game. During the game we will have video of the game with pictures of the assaults and shots taken and of important moments in the game as well as a side graphic that will show the units and where they are and what actions there taking. Commentary will be added to this during the game and after the game we will break down the srategies that worked well and the ones that didnt.

We have about a dozen people in our group and are planning to do one Battle Report a week. We eventually will do some of the same kind of reports with other kinds of games such as board games, card games and roleplaying games but right now were doing miniature games. We hope to create a unique podcast based around this idea.

Our first episode is going to be at www.goldenthronepodcast.com next sunday (august 2nd). It will be a Warhammer 40k battle report.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You ought to set up a TOLL Free phone-line number for "call in" participations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex lockhart
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
We will. I was going to talk about that in the first or second episode. I was also going to ask other people to create there own battle reports and post them on our site. We'll talk about things like that our in the first few episodes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.