Subject: U.S. Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know of an online store that carries this game in the U.S.? I would rather buy this than Leader 1 but can't find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don,

I ordered mine direct from Ghenos in Italy through their website along with the Giro card game that came out around the same time. They took around two weeks to get here. I don't know if you can get it in the US anywhere right now. They did have Rio Grande selling Leader 1, all I can say is I find the cyclist pieces in this game to be alot sturdier than the ones that came with Leader 1, which had a tendency to fall apart alot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock at Boulder Games currently. Ain't cheap, but at least you're not on the hook for trans-Atlantic shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameSurplus has this game in stock.

My guess is both the Rio Grande Games and Ghenos Games editions will come with multi-language rules, so there should be little difference between the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now posted for sale in the BGG marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.