Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After living in Alaska most of my life, I'm finally heading for sunnier climes. I have too many games to take with me, so I'm spending the summer drastically thinning down my collection.

My marketplace list

A huge "thanks!" to everyone who has purchased from me over the last couple of months. I still have almost 200 items listed, and am now making a final push to clear those out.

I've lowered my asking prices on everything, and set a ceiling on shipping of $15, no matter how large your order. I'm open to offers, and am especially likely to make a deal if you're ordering several games.

Note: If a price seems too high, please click "more info" as it may be bundled with expansions.

If you live in Anchorage, let me know and I'll deliver to avoid shipping altogether. Thanks for looking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zollom
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does your move have anything to do with Sarah Palin stepping down?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gresch
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought from Orpyhon and it was a good experience. Good deals on games, too bad nothing on my wishlist at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zollom04 wrote:
Does your move have anything to do with Sarah Palin stepping down?

Ha! The timing is amusing isn't it? I thought about calling my thread either "Sarah Palin Memorial Sale" or "Palin Legal Fund Benefit" or just plain "See Ya Sarah Celebration" but I was afraid of getting bumped into the Politics thread! But no, the move is more about getting away from the dark winters than getting away from kooky Alaska politics.

Ralph T: Thanks for the endorsement. It's been a pleasure selling to folks here on BGG. If I'd known it was going to be this much fun, I wouldn't have waited this long to start thinning out my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you moving to South Florida? Hit the Beach on Christmas Day. Only problem there is the people SUCK as a whole lol.

You are selling alot of games at pretty good prices I want to buy but have to wait a little bit for funds. How much longer are the prices going to be this good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to pick up SW Epic Duels but it was already gone. cry My son would have loved it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
You are selling alot of games at pretty good prices I want to buy but have to wait a little bit for funds. How much longer are the prices going to be this good?

Sorry to sound coy, but I'm not really sure how long I'll have this sale list up. I don't have a deadline for moving, but I definitely want to be gone by the end of summer, so I'm going to sell as much as I can over the next few weeks. After that, I'm not sure. Some things I'll keep if they don't sell, but at a certain point, it won't be worth my time to sell individual $3-$5 games, so I might also put up bulk lots for auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a mint copy of Epic Duels that I might just be willing to part with. How much was Ophryon selling his for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
List updated and prices lowered again! - August 13, 2009

I'll only be selling for a couple more weeks tops. Since many of these games are bound for the thrift store if they don't sell, I've lowered a lot of them to thrift store prices ($3 to $7); however, since it is not cost effective for me to ship individual games at that price, I now require a $15 minimum order.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased from me. You've really helped lighten my load before I move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.