Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a room reserved at the Indianapolis Hilton for Gen Con. It's about 2 blocks away from the convention center (easily within walking distance.) It's a King Suite with a king size bed, a queen size sofa sleeper as well as various couches and chairs and 2 bathrooms.

We currently have 5 people staying in the room, the total cost for all 4 nights is just under $1400, will be divided by however many people we end up with, looking for no more than 2-3 more. One of the smaller (queen) rooms listed at the Hilton's website says it sleeps six without a problem and our room is bigger than that, so space shouldn't be an issue.

We'll be mainly using the room for sleeping, showering and offloading swag during the con. No drunken shenanigans or partying in the room. If anyone out there in BGG land is interested, please send me a geekmail and we'll talk.

Bryan

Gen Con is nearly here and I'm excited as could be!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.