Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to POLYCON in SAN LOUIS OBISPO and had a great time. I always try to buy something from the vendors at a Con, but I don't usually frequent the folks who sew custom costumes. I'm glad I did this time.

A very nice lady - Candice - had some very cool dice bags in a style I hadn't seen before. Designed to sit up like bowls in the shape of wide mouth tubes. My thoughts instantly turned to TILE BAGS! If there's one thing about tile games that makes me crazy, it's the bags. You can't set them down or they spill out, they're awkward to draw from because the sides always fold at inopportune moments, etc.

But these cool bags gave me an idea... I talked with Candice and explained to her what size I was looking for and why. She does specialty orders all the time - no problemo. So - for $20 - you see what I got here...

This is the bag standing upright on the gamebox [for perspective] with all the tiles inside. RA easily has the most tiles of all my tile games and they fit inside and to spare. Which means I can use this cool bag for ALL my tile games!

The bag is lined on the inside and has a plastic insert sewn into the bottom to help keep it rigid - works great!

This image shows an overhead view so you can see how much room is left to the top with all the RA tiles inside. Not only is there plenty of room, but for easier carrying, if you like, there is room for the drawstring to be completely drawn tight.

This image shows that, when folded, the bag fits perfectly into the box, no sweat. [if you look closely, you'll see my playing mats I got off of here on BGG at the left. Where did those go? They were great! I wanted to redo them now that I have a laser printer, but they're gone... ..]

Candice now has a new item for her collection. If you'd like to PIMP YOUR RA, give her a call -

805-461-0437

-or email her here-

info@candicescustombridal.com

She gave me permission to list her here. You can also find her on FACEBOOK here-

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atascadero-CA/Candices-Custom-...

She does great work. And, like I said - this will work fabulously with ALL my tile games! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.