Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I've finally got around to updating my Universal Head Descent: RtL Rules Reference. Stuff from the Tomb of Ice expansion has been added and the whole thing has been made slightly larger to fit the new information.

You'll find a double-sided rules summary, double-sided Hero and Overlord reference sheets, Reinforcements, Loot, Skills & Upgrades summary, Monster summaries by type and campaign level.

As usual, print out 100% in colour on card, laminate and trim for best results! Enjoy!

Other player aids at www.headlesshollow.com/freebies_games.html.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara Saurio
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Logitech G25 + rFactor + XtremeRacers = pure sim racing!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again for your work!!!
Would it be possible to have the original .psd (or whatever) files to translate this to Spanish? I would be truly interested in translating this for my playing group.
Do you prefer that I send you the translation and you re-make the reference? Please let me know!

Kudos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to limited time and too many requests, I do not supply original art files to translators, and I certainly don't make translated versions. If you still wish to continue, go ahead, but please credit my original work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara Saurio
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Logitech G25 + rFactor + XtremeRacers = pure sim racing!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok.
I'll see what I can do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.