Subject: shared games collection rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willy Schroers
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think it would be nice if two users could share one games collection and maybe also their plays.

My girlfriend is an active boardgamegeek and she added all our games to her collection. I started adding the games on my collection but that is just crazy.

We used the same account before but with the new subscription system (which is nice) it became difficult and I created my own account.

I think we are not the only couple on the geek with a shared game collection
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Ziolkowski
Norway
Bryne
flag msg tools
mbmb
I agree I and My wife we have the same problem - it does make sense to enter plays 2 times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meghan Callahan
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed - I'd love to see this feature. My husband and I own a lot of games, and have the dilemma of deciding who gets to list our collection under their account, and who has the responsibility of keeping it updated.
It would be nice if both of us had access to a shared collection, so we could both add/remove owned games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.