Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danger Mike
United States
Fenton
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently completed a trade with BGG user mrobbins. The trade went very smoothly and after checking the copy of TransAmerica I received, I noticed that one small part was missing. It was the blue player start marker, a small wooden cylinder. I was not concerned since the piece is not even necessary to the play of the game, but I informed mrobbins of the missing piece in case he found it lying around his house. He was extremely apologetic, and despite my protestations, insisted on obtaining and sending me a copy of Trans Europa as compensation! Suffice it to say I am flabbergasted by his generosity and am looking for ways to thank him. I have already tipped him some Geekgold from my paltry store of it. And I am posting this item to praise such exemplary behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Robbins
United States
Monroeville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice story, I sent a little gift Mark's way as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bruns
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Here's to you..Mr Robbins'....Danger Mike appreciates more than you will know...whoa whoa whoa...."

Awesome Trade story, here's some gold coming his way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dropped a tip off as well. Gotta love the good geek in all of us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.