Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: Bridge Troll - quick and dirty
I need to give this one another try. I wasn't very impressed by it and I don't think I was the only one. During our game people left part way through to play other games. In the end we weren't even able to finish it. Getting stuck with one of the bad traveler cards early might have been what caused me to dislike it, I felt like I never could catch back up to the amount of vps others were getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike christiansen
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear a good review of this game, since it should be here tomorrow. As far as the components go, I just can't figure our Z-Man Games. I have several of their games and the quality is all over the place. 1960 has some of the best components I own and and Wasabi and Pandemic have some of the cheapest card board around.. the cards in Pandemic are terrible. I've have been a little skiddish on whether to pick up any of Zman's big games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celso Távora
Brazil
Cruzeiro Novo
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice review. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.