Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Taylor
United States
Aurora
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like we're missing a couple of counters. There are no AM markers for the March Orders, and there are no AM counters for Confederate Cavalry.

Unless I'm just missing something.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lavoie
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, you are correct. In fact, in addition to the missing March and CSA Cavalry AM counters, the game is also lacking a set of AMs for the Union Pioneer brigade (which, as the Battle Book points out, trace command directly to Rosecrans but are supposed to activate under their own AM).

From GMT's track record, the company will surely fix this. In the meantime, the game's counter sheets include enough blank counters to make up one's own markers to use until the "official" AMs are printed. I simply used a fine-tip marker to write "USA March" and "CSA March" on one blank each, and "CSA Cav" and "Pioneers" on four blanks each, then wrote "AM" on the back of these ten counters and presto! Perfectly usable Activation Markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Laubach
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to make your own counters, there is a picture of the missing Activation Markers in Images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelLavoie wrote:
Unfortunately, you are correct. In fact, in addition to the missing March and CSA Cavalry AM counters, the game is also lacking a set of AMs for the Union Pioneer brigade (which, as the Battle Book points out, trace command directly to Rosecrans but are supposed to activate under their own AM).

From GMT's track record, the company will surely fix this. In the meantime, the game's counter sheets include enough blank counters to make up one's own markers to use until the "official" AMs are printed. I simply used a fine-tip marker to write "USA March" and "CSA March" on one blank each, and "CSA Cav" and "Pioneers" on four blanks each, then wrote "AM" on the back of these ten counters and presto! Perfectly usable Activation Markers.

Considering buying this, so many years later, I wonder if they ever did fix the counter problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering, too. Planning on playing this soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3i #23 had them it looks like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.