Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
In Round Two, I removed 1 of my 4 white cubes in order to start on constucting the Library at Alexandria and placed one blue token (this I took from the Mine). I am not sure that this is right because it says somewhere in the rules that the resource should be taken from your "bank". I increased my population in the mine with the hope that my resources will increase. Does that mean that resources will actually increase in the next Round or replaced from the "bank" by having to pay for them in Round 3 ?

Seems that I am not getting into this game at all.

Mind you, I say that about other games and something clicks and everything falls into place.

Yes, OK....just put the game away for a while and get back to my agressive S.P.Q.R (third map) and let all Hell break loose laugh

That is it. There will not be anymore questions about this game.

I will read all the questions asked about Small World and ToTAN to pass my time during breaks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You take the Ore cost of the Wonder step from your mines and put it into your bank. Then, you take a blue resource from your bank and place it over the just completed step. If you are using an Engineering Genius action that covers the cost of the step, just take the resource from your bank and cover the completed step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
elfrododumbo wrote:

Ask as many questions as you need to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

So: from mine to bank and bank to Wonder.
Well that was simple enough

Thanks Steve.

Very nice comment Christopher, Thanks.

But as I said, there are enough questions that have been asked about Small World and now TOTAN that going retro would not be fair.

Kind regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
elfrododumbo wrote:

That's what YOU think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.