BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Hong Kong

Subject: HKSW 1/8/2009 Meeting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The photos of our last meeting on 18/7/2009 is kept under the following album at Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87119&id=579139153&l=e...

The next meeting will be held at the Senior Officer Mess, 6/F Caine House, Old Wing, Police HQ, Aresenal Street, Wanchai on Saturday 1/8/2009 from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

EVENT SCHEDULE

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organiser):

(1) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah)
participants: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Cheung Kar Fai
The topic for this meeting will be Japanese vs Chinese
CH65 The Seton Block
PBP12 Soft Noodle
WCW10 Stand and Die
As usual, I shall arrive at around 1:00 p.m. with the special maps , Japanese Pacific Theater Chapters and overlays. Brother Wah is expected to bring along the counters and Simon Lai to bring the rulebook (if he comes) I might be able to come to the meeting, though I cannot confirm the details until Friday. It is likely that I shall be at my office in Pacific Place only for one to two hours. Will let you know the details once available.

(2) Boardgame: either Espana 1936 or They shall not pass (organiser: Lawrence Hung)
Participants: Lawrence Hung, Rowan Hunter

(3) 15mm DBMM Korean Vs Samurai 450 pts (organiser: James Cheung)
Participants: James Cheung, Philip Ngo, Christopher Chu

(As ever, if you don't have a confirmed game, come along anyway, and a spot will be found for you in whatever is going on.

So far, 10 Members confirmed they will come: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Lawrence Hung, Rowan Hunter, Douglas Thomson, Christopher Chu, Cheung Kar Fai, James Cheung, Cheung Kar Fai, Philip Ngo

0 Junior Member confirmed they will come:
0 Visitor confirmed they will come:

Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

(B) Senior Police Officers' Mess, Caine House, Arsenal Street , Wanchai (6/F of the old building)
Please find the hyperlink to a map showing the location.
http://www.hksw.org/HKSW%20venue.htm

Upon arriving at the entrance (i.e. open car park) of Caine House, there is a small guard house, you are required to register as a visitor to the Police facilities, tell the guard that you are visitor to the Hong Kong Society of Wargamers. He will ask you for your ID card (passport) to write down your name and ID no. and then he will give you a pass. Go straight ahead to the main entrance of the building, turn left, there are two elevators. press 6. After leaving turn left, walk straight ahead and turn left again. Walk straight ahead and you will arrive at the sitting room and then go through the entrance, you will arrive at the Mess and find us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.