uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be demoing Storms of Steel and Awakening the Bear at GenCon in August. The firefights are awesome and lots of fun to play. We concentrated on lots of short and intense engagements. I also think that we got a good feel for the open expanses of Kursk. Please stop by our booth to say hello!

I am also looking for a roommate. I have booked a room with two beds and can also get a rollaway if needed. Please email me at my email account if interested. I did book a non-smoking room however. I will be there from Wed until Sunday. You do not have to stay the entire time.

Thanks,
Uwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie K.
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As much as I wish I could stay with Uwe, I'm traveling with a group of friends. However, I can expand the pool of potential roommates. We're looking for a room at the convention rate at the hotel. If you've always wanted to room with a renowned game designer but already booked a room, never fear! I'll take your room off your hands and you can stay with Uwe. Everybody wins.

Edit: clarity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only do you get to stay with a "reknown" designer, but you will also be rooming with the 6 beautiful Playboy groupies that always seem to hang around us. You probably have noticed Miss April 2008 hanging around the Academy booth lately. She is not allowed into the bunny groupy roommate crew, because she has a lousy attitude. She insists on only playing Roman games, which is totally unacceptable to me. So until she expands her gaming tastes, she will continue to have to pine around our booth. And guys (or girls...hmmmm....), as tempting as it may be, DO NOT make any acceptions! No matter how much she pouts. Even her full body massages are not that good (her being a hot bunny and all), so don't fall for that one either.

Uwe

PS - I failed to mention that the room does get crowded with 4 people sharing each bed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was fast. The room is now filled. Thanks for the emails guys.
Uwe

On a personal note to Bunny:
Bunny, I did not mean to say that you are not a good person. But we are war gamers and standards must be kept. So I will guarantee you that not one of these men of fine character and standards with waver to any advances that you may make. And your bit about a two pronged attack will not work with them. Good looks, a killer body, and wearing only a loin cloth to a gaming convention will not sway any guys there. They are professionals! Now if you dressed as a Napoleonic French Fussilier.....well now.... hmmmm.....on second thought, give me a call...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uwe - what booth are you in - I have been dying to try the Conflict of Heros series - nothing would be better than a demo with the designer. What days/times will you be there?

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean,
I am in the Mayfair booth and will be demoing Thursday through Sunday.
Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.