United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have been told by the factory that we will have the final prototype in our grubby little hands for GenCon this year! We're keeping our fingers crossed!

Please come check out Mayday Games if you are attending. We will be in Booth #412, just go in the west entrance by the general GenCon information booth, and go down the main walkway past the Zman Booth on your right and the Days Of Wonder on the left. Turn right as you pass DOW and we are the third booth down on the right.

We have made a map with the major companies and directions to our booth shown, check it out at:

You can download and print out the one page map at:

www.maydaygames.com/GenCon.pdf

Hope to see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SHOW THE SHIP?
So - when will we get a pic of the new ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Buddy Chester wrote:
So - when will we get a pic of the new ships?
Did you see this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I missed that - pretty sweet bits!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a shot of the demo of the game at GenCon... production starting this week (if the factory can get their act together).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
Here is a shot of the demo of the game at GenCon... production starting this week (if the factory can get their act together).

Is it out yet? I see that Dog Star Games (Ebay) is selling it, and I don't see "pre-order" on the page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is 95% produced, the factory will have it done on Sept. 28 and will ship out then for us. We should have it in 3 weeks to ship out! Yes there are a lot of people selling it without having it in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.