Bryan Johnson
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I am looking for people who live around the North Shore area in Massachusetts who might be interested in joining a DLB league, to begin sometime around September 2009.

The league is open to everyone that wants to play, but you MUST be committed to playing out the full schedule of games if you decide to play. This is hugely important to the success of the league. If you are someone who will get discouraged and refuse to play if your team does poorly, this league is not for you. However, if you are someone who wants to be manager and general manager of his/her own ball club and wants to play a very fun and realistic baseball simulation game, then this is for you!

Games generally will be played on Fridays and/or Saturdays, about twice a month. If you are interested in playing or need more info, please contact me and I'll get back to you. Thanks. Have fun!

Bryan Johnson
Salem, Massachusetts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.