Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Honeyfield
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That in order to win an intrigue you will have to beat the combined 'oppose' scores of the other two players. Maybe winning ties?

This will probably make winning intrigues tougher than in 4-player but increasing the chances of a block slightly? I guess this is all needed in order to fit a 3rd bunch of influence tcounters on the board.

I wonder what colour the new influence counters are too? Black, White ....AND ???

Also when can we pre-order the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Struijf
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi James,

I will keep you guessing for while.....all will be revealed in time.

Except the colours of the third player's influence tokens. If you look at the pictures I have posted here, I think you have your answer...

If you are coming to Essen, you can pre-order the expansion - just send an email to info@krakowgame.com. No need to pay anything, but we put your name on a list and you cannot fail to get your copy. We'll sign it as well, if you like, of course.

I expect some UK based shops will be buying some stock of the game and the new expansion set from me in Essen, so these should be available soon after. I will keep the list of shops updated on the website, www.krakowgame.com

You will also be able to order the game directly from me, as it fits in a nice padded envelope. And when you open it, you will have all your answers about the rules....but you will need to play it to see what the changes do to the game.

Based on your session report, I think you will like it a lot!

Cheers,

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Honeyfield
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, i won't be at Essen unfortunately, but I think Paul who runs our gaming group will be. Otherwise i will order it form you.

Purple is a good choice. I was dreading you might choose grey!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.