Sorry for the delay in responding. We have been hugely busy with Comic-Con and GenCon. Your answers are below...
1) When "Memory Drain" destroys an Item, what happens to the Item?
- The item is discarded.
2) "Nuclear Capabilities" destroys any non-named edge tile. "Edge tile" is not defined in the rules. What happens to any Players or Items on a destroyed tile?
- An edge tile is one that is on the current edge of the current layout (i.e. a tile that is not surrounded by other tiles). Any player pawns on that tile are killed and start over as if they were killed by any other means.
3) What happens when I run out of Martian figures during a competitive game? Is the supply of Martian figures supposed to be bottomless?
- Nope, once they are gone, they're gone!
4) Do martians removed from the board by card effect count toward the 30 kills victory condition?
- Not unless it specifically says so on the card.
5) The rules say to treat the Farms as four-ways, even though they only have one road square. Does this mean other roads can connect to the farm from its other three sides? Do Farms get a martian on the road like the other tiles, along with the one in the crop circle?
-Yes and yes!
Thanks for writing,
Twilight Creations, Inc.