Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Cingolani
Italy
Arezzo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After our first game, the only problem we found with the rules was the one relative to the Windfall card and its use.

Let's say the Windfall card is selected by a player in the Muscle Phase. It's not important if he chooses to use it immediately or in a future round's Muscle Phase.

At the time he uses the cards, that player draws the card from the Men of Action deck and he looks at it in secret:

1) Thug card: he may keep it or play it immediately (as any other Thug card), so I assume that, if he keeps it, he may use that card in the same round in which he draws it.

2) Non-Thug card: Influence/Improvement/etc. I think in this case he must follow the "Redeem immediately" part of the card, so he may not keep it for use in a future round's Muscle phase.

Am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. In addition, if it is a thug card he does not have to reveal it to others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Beyer
United States
Northville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spot on FlyingArrow - It is like every other thug card but no one but you gets to see it. Not to make any devious suggestions... but you may want to threaten other players with that card suggesting that it is the one that oh, say, shuts down their speakeasy or steals their truck that you are willing to play on them if they do what they are currently planning on doing to you. Works great, of course, until that card comes up in next round.....

Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.