Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't want to debate the merits of FRED's lawsuit against Martin Wallace - there's already a mega-thread for that. Suffice it to say that, so far, I side with Martin. Does he benefit from ongoing sales of his games published by FRED? I really want to buy Railways of the World/Europe/England & Wales. What would Martin want?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
he's got an account here and email contact info on the warfrog/treefrog site. If this questions matters to you, why don't you ask him personally?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good idea - I'll do that. He's on long vacation though, so it might take a while to hear back. Also, he might have some legal reason for not wishing to weigh in on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pastabatman wrote:
Also, he might have some legal reason for not wishing to weigh in on this.

Considering how liberal he is with information on his website and here on the BGG forums, I have a feeling he will have no problem with weighing in on the matter.

I'd love to hear what he has to say on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Martin did get back to me, and basically said he is ok with folks buying his FRED games, and does not wish to call for a boycott. Kudos to him for taking the high road, as usual, and for not asking his fans to share his burden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.