Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Wehrenberg
United States
Unspecified
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi guys - I gave this a play for the first time and I really like it. I did have a question about actions. During the action step, if your opponent "blocks" you from doing what you wanted to do, are you done?

Do you basically end your turn?

OR - Can you try another action, or a manuever? And continue trying different things as long as you have cards?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Garner
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
Personal LnLT Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You may continue to play cards as long as you like (and have cards to play), but you can also quit at that point, too. Being able to continue after a blocked action is one of my favorite aspects of the DiF game design. Knowing when to continue and when to wait is sometimes key to victory, as your card choices often affect how well you can perform and respond on both your turn and your opponent's turn.

Trying to get a good hand of cards together in a few turns is part of the challenge, often making the difference between shooting someone else down first, or going Down In Flames yourself!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Wehrenberg
United States
Unspecified
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.