Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a copy of multiplayer or tournament rules to run a little local mission here.

Also, does anyone have a copy of the D10 variant that one member had created a little while ago?

Thanks,

Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Santamaría Iraolagoitia
Spain
Usánsolo-Galdakao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It looks to seeing if it is this for what you look:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=42ddbd8f3d5a95ac4012e8015...

Regards,
Felipe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks from me too, that was a lot to download!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus K
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Felipe, as much as I am happy and proud of finding my work here, I must ask you to either remove them or clearly state where you have found them and that I am the author and have my email available. I must also add that everything in those files were a draft and nothing of it is finished yet. Therefore, if you still would like to have all those files available for other players, it is also important to state that nothing of it is finished, that it is a work in progress and that it is complex, detailed and complicated to understand. I have not worked on it for a loooong time, and have not been here on Boardgame Geek either for almost as long.

It is very tough to use those files when you are a solo player and not much works. Much of it is complicated and difficult to understand without many more revisions. I have removed all files from the net and placed a note up on Runboard about the status of it all. It is very important to remember for all that my Multi-Player and Group Support Variant is still a work in progress, and what has been and is available is actually bad, complicated and not worth wasting time and paper on.

Magnus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Santamaría Iraolagoitia
Spain
Usánsolo-Galdakao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the notice, Magnus.

Anyhow, I it have not translated to the Spanish because I always play in solitarily. It continues being my favorite game hereby.

Felipe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.