Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Ferguson
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased this about 6 months ago. I liked this version (considering werewolf as well) because the artwork is fun and not quite as heavy and "dark" as the other versions.

I am a high school teacher and therefore, at times, have a few minutes of down-time. This game is PERFECT!

I have not had a class that has not enjoyed this. Even students that are disengaged and who refuse to play at first, usually are involved by the end of the first round.

I also had a chance to play this at a family reunion. Absolutely stole the evening. Everybody in my family wanted to play again and players from my Mom, now 72, down to my daughter 6, had a great time and continued to talk about the game into the evening and even days later were still laughing at things. For example, my daughter was still teasing grandma because she couldn't believe that grandma had "lynched" her. Hilarious.

Buy it. It's simple, cheap and has some great characters like typhoid mary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.