Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendrick Martin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tonight marks the start of the 48 Hour Film fest for my city. The way this film festival works is each team is given a line of dialog, prop, character, and genre and they have 48 hours to write, film, edit, and produce a 4-7 minute short film. This will be my first attempt at any film festival, so hopefully I'm as prepared as I can be. If you're so inclined(or declined really) you can follow events along on my Twitter - renegaderebel. It's been a long time since I've done any scripted video work so it's time to shake off the rust and arise!

Anybody in the Kansas City area next week should come see the showings. Info can be found here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the results of a 24-hour version in Brooklyn. Though most were terrible or just ok, 2 teams completely knocked it out of the park. (The best one involved a guy and his best friend--a small cactus. It was truly bizarre and led to the single best fart gag I had ever seen--and I'm one who usually hates fart jokes.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.