badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
A mixed bag of news...

From CSW

Quote:

Ici Update

Guys,

We all knew this day was coming, my first issuance of mildly bad news. I picked up the maps for Ici and they were a bust. They cracked along the fold lines leaving three nasty white line across the map. Unfortunately for me the printer will not reprint them unless I pay him again for a job they screwed up. Now I have to locate another printer and start the process over. I am getting a couple of quotes right now but of course this is going to set me back by a couple of weeks.

Randy Lein - LWG

The good news is that if you had a pre-order you should get an email with details of how to submit payment for your pre-order.

A snippet from the email
Quote:

Thank you for your Pre-Order for Legion Wargames first release, Ici, c'est la France! And welcome Khyber Pass Games customers. This game will begin shipping in approximately two weeks and we are now accepting Pre-Order payments.

Some more big steps closer to release...très bon mes amis !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Lein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Guys,

The latest news is that I have located a new printer and have just approved the proof. The order will go in tomorrow and if there are no issues with the print/fold run I should have the maps in my possession by late next week. If that holds true I should be able to begin, and hopefully finish, shipping during the last week of August.

Thank you for your patience.

Randy Lein
Legion Wargames
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Kanger
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ici is now shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
kanger wrote:
Ici is now shipping!

Huzzah ! I got the shipping email today !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.