8 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: peekskill, NY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael kneis

New York
msg tools

any miniatures or boardgamers in the area? I have posted on opponents wanted with no luck. My figures are getting rusty and my cardboard is soggy, need an opponent quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelk44 wrote:

any miniatures or boardgamers in the area? I have posted on opponents wanted with no luck. My figures are getting rusty and my cardboard is soggy, need an opponent quick.

Every third Monday there is a board game meeting at Barnes and Noble relatively near you: it is in the shopping center with the Cortlandt theater.

Also, there are many in the area that meet in Mahopac (where I live), Cortland, etc. This is the Westchester Group and there is a yahoo group. If you email me I can get you the info directly.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher DeFrisco
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Also, there are many in the area that meet in Mahopac

Zev... you live in Mahopac?!
I lived there as a little tike many, many years ago. We lived on Friendly road.
WOW... I never see or hear Mahopac mentioned anywhere... and it's our very own Zev!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
michaelk44 wrote:

Wee bit northward is the capital regions Schenectady Wargaming Association, www.swa-gaming.org that plays once a month. Good selection of minis games, okay selection of wargames, lots of Euros and a few RPGs. Next one is Aug. 15th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
United States
Johnson City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How far is this from Binghamton?

we game play games just about every saturday.

Mostly Wings of War right now.

We switch when something new and shiny comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Schenectady is two hours, Peekskill is three hours, from Binghamton. I'm in Oneonta, fifty minutes from Binghamton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael kneis

New York
msg tools
Peekskill has free beer and lots of beautiful women.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Baldwin Place
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev,

I live right around the corner from you (Somers, NY) I need to attend one of these meetings one day.

-Mike
Zman wrote:
michaelk44 wrote:

Every third Monday there is a board game meeting at Barnes and Noble relatively near you: it is in the shopping center with the Cortlandt theater.

Also, there are many in the area that meet in Mahopac (where I live), Cortland, etc. This is the Westchester Group and there is a yahoo group. If you email me I can get you the info directly.

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.