Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just noticed this - but don't see anyone posting there on the few games I checked this morning - Agricola, BSG Board Game, Twilight Struggle.

Has this been around for a while, and I never noticed? Or is this the stealth release of a new feature?

ADDED BY EDIT FOR CLARITY

When looking at the game pages, in addition to the regular forums (session, reviews, general), there is now a new choice - Play By Forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this must be new. On BSG
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
started the first PBF game in March (I think), I have just started the fifteenth. They were originally in the General forum, but there were so many posts, drowning out all the other traffic, that they were moved out of the game forums to the PBEM forum.

I guess they should now be moved into this new forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dtolman wrote:
Just noticed this - but don't see anyone posting there on the few games I checked this morning - Agricola, BSG Board Game, Twilight Struggle.

Has this been around for a while, and I never noticed? Or is this the stealth release of a new feature?

I'm involved in an Android PBF game. If you are interested in watching, the link is:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/409434

I'm looking forward to maybe running some RPG Play by Forum when RPGGeek starts up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grimstax wrote:

I'm involved in an Android PBF game. If you are interested in watching, the link is:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/409434

I'm looking forward to maybe running some RPG Play by Forum when RPGGeek starts up.

Thanks for the info - I'm not actually referring to the PBEM forum games, but the new forums under the individual game pages (in addition to the session, review, general, news, etc ones).

An RPG Geek feature that's leaked over to BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.