Subject: Using multiple expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Greuel
Benin
Dulles
Virginia
msg tools
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16
badge
"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." -Mark 16:16
mbmbmbmbmb
So far my wife and I have just been playing the initial game. We'll be adding on F&F's soon, though, and have ordered Sauron and Battlefields. I'm curious: can you play with all three expansions at the same time, or are there only certain combinations that work? I've heard plenty of people mention using two expansions at once, but nothing about three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/159859
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Greuel
Benin
Dulles
Virginia
msg tools
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16
badge
"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." -Mark 16:16
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I appreciate it. I just found a similar post in the General thread with the same link you just gave me. In case anyone else comes across this thread, it is possible to play with all three expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have F&F and BF, I'm sorta so-so on Sauron ('cos I prefer the co-op, also my gaming is mostly solo or 2-player). I've played "the Beast" (base + F&F + BF) twice, loss and win (with 3 hobbits, Sauron at 15). Weird part is the Beast felt a lot more easier than base + BF with the same setup regaring # of hobbits and Sauron. The Beast with 2 hobbits will eventually be taken on I think, though probably with poor success .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Greuel
Benin
Dulles
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far my wife and I have now tried the base, base + FF, and base + Battlefields. We have yet to combine two expansions and have yet to play Sauron as we have no friends into Lord of the Rings where we are living now. But my wife's father is visiting soon and is looking forward to trying out all these games, so we may have a Sauron on his way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.