Spain
La Nucia
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Download: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/45278

The only clarification in this moment:

Fruit can only be planted:

1 When you haven't got any trees or planted fruit (ToF from now on) you may plant one (1) of your fruits in any unused space, and the rest using the other rules.
2 If you have any incomplete orchards (only 1 ToF) you must plant there. (Orchards become complete at 2 ToF, if no occupation or minor improvement say otherwise).
3 If you've got at least one ToF and all your orchards are complete, then you may plant on unused spaces adjacent to orchards.
4 If you can't fulfill any of the other rules (ie. all your orchards are complete and there aren't any unused spaces around them), you can't plant fruit. (You can, however, cut down trees before planting)

Clear enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
senseless wrote:
...you may plant one (1) of your fruits in any unused space...

I'm sorry, but this one just made me laugh. I could just see some poor drag queen being spirited into a Promisekeeper's meeting and hidden somewhere in the throng.

A thousand pardons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.