Subject: Looking for a PBEM Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the advent of A Victory Denied, I'd like to get in another play of this. I haven't played it in close to a year! Actually I played a little but dropped a game shake...now I have some time and really want to play this game again. I'll play either side! Send me a PM.

I'm talking PBEM here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you using a PBEM aide like CyberBoard or VASSAL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VASSAL, yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used VASSAL for GCACW but have not played AVL yet. I'll hang around and see if you get any bites. If not I may take up up on the offer just to play this game. Currently I'm learning a new job and don't have a lot of spare time.

P.S. speaking of Greensboro. I have vistied Replacements LTD out on I-40 at least three times. We are almost like neighbors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm interested! My copy of AVD probably won't arrive for a while, and I've been itching to get a game on lately. Two caveats:

(1) My games are in storage right now, so you'd have to wait until AVL could be freed before we start. That would probably mean next weekend. Edit: Had to visit our storage location earlier than expected, and now have the rulebook in hand... I'm up for a game anytime if others are interested.

(2) I'm not very good. There is no way to hide the fact that I'm a mediocre (at best!) player, and it's better to be up front admitting it. If you are a strong player, then playing against me might be a waste of time.
:)

If those two caveats don't put you off, then consider this an invitation to play!

Edit: Yay! Found an opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.