Subject: Availability in U.S.A.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Sheldon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Is there any information on whether this game will be available in the U.S.A., or whether it can be purchased for shipment to the U.S.A.? (The CatImperium site does not appear to allow for this). I have e-mailed CatImperium and xrubio and received no answer. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marià Pitarque

Catalunya
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I have emailed my friend Xavi Rubio and forwarded your question.
Hope he can get in contact with you soon. I know he has been quite busy these last weeks.

Greetings from Catalonia!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Rubio
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John, sorry for the delay in my answer. I'll ask the publisher whether if they have international shipping available now. I'm aware that they were trying to translate the order page to English in order to get it, but I'm not sure when it will be finished.

I'll get you know as soon as I know, sorry!

Xavi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheldon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thank you! I will look forward to it -- this game looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Darden
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arno V
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I tried to order it from the publishers site (used Google translator for the Catalan), but it says it needs a NIF when registering. I guess this is the personal VAT number which I don't have for Spain ofcourse.

Strangely it lets me select my country, but that is as far as it goes.

I would really love to buy this game. And I am sure many in the world would like to also.

Please let us know what is the best way to do this.

Kind regards,

Arno
The Netherlands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Figueras

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Taff wrote:
I would really love to buy this game. And I am sure many in the world would like to also.

Indeed. But unfortunately the publisher has shown zero interest in international shippings yuk

I see you've found a retailer with international shippings. Good find, Arno! Now I can point to that site when someone asks me where to buy this game abroad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oersted wrote:
Taff wrote:

Indeed. But unfortunately the publisher has shown zero interest in international shippings yuk

I see you've found a retailer with international shippings. Good find, Arno! Now I can point to that site when someone asks me where to buy this game abroad.

They sure don't know about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_tail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Rubio
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm glad to announce that the publisher finally translated the webpage, and also accepts international shipping!

The new link is:

http://www.catimperium.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.