Adrienne
United States
SAN JOSE
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fierce Fish Win the Cup
mbmbmbmbmb
You would get more eyes on it using ebay, more gamers would see it if you listed it here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another option is to make an Ultimate Trade Geeklist... you'd start the list with your game, and people would make a package of games to offer you in exchange for it. This option is good if you want to expand your collection, and not deal with eBay or PayPal fees. The interesting thing about Ultimate Trade is that if someone puts up some games for your game, you don't have to take their games from them. Someone else who wants those games offers something else, and so on, until you see a deal that you like, and the circle is complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
personally I don't think it's worth much more than Steam itself because I'm not willing to pay a premium for a different box cover and a signature (Wallace's signature is quite common). it's a niche item and I'm sure there are some who will pay a premium for it.... though personally I think it will become more valuable as time passes so you may just want to sit on it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Copies of this still seem to be available for $70 from Mayfair (here) for $70 + shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.