BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Hong Kong

Subject: HKSW 15/8/2009 Meeting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The photos of our last meeting on 18/7/2009 is kept under the following album at Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=90611&id=579139153&l=5...

The next meeting will be held at the HITEC Centre of Kowloon Bay (7th floor, i.e. same floor as last time) on Saturday 15/8/2009. from 12:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

EVENT SCHEDULE

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organiser):

(1) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai
The theme will be German vs Americans
Scenario to be decided by Wah
I shall arrive at 1:30 p.m. with the special maps Brother Wah to bring the counters
Simon Lai to bring the ASL rulebook

(2) 15mm DBMM Byzantines vs Norman (organiser: James Cheung) (2 tables)
Participants: James Cheung, Ken McKenzie

(3) Boardgame: They Shall Not Pass (organiser: Lawrence Hung) (1 table)
Participants: Lawrence Hung, Rowan Hunter

4) 15mm DBMM LATER HUNGARIAN vs. MEDIEVAL GERMAN (organiser: Chu) (2 tables)
Participants: Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo

(As ever, if you don't have a confirmed game, come along anyway, and a spot will be found for you in whatever is going on.

Estimated: 6 tables (max 12 tables)
So far, 11 Members confirmed they will come:Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai

Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

(A) HITEC Centre, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Tedford Plaza 2 (next to Kowlon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.hitec.com.hk/en/hitec_transport.htm
Of course, you can travel by taxi directly. The venue itself (at one of the room at 7/F) is available on 12:30 but we usually arrive at 1:00 to 1:30. You can check the exact room no. upon arrival with the poster stand (we are allocated different room sometime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiroshi Tamura
Japan
Setagaya
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
As I sent GeekMail the other day, I will visit HKSW meeting on this day to introduce the wargame scene in Hong Kong to Japanese wargamers on "Command Magazine Japan Edition" (I am a writer, not an editor).
I hope to interview those who know well the history of wargames in Hong Kong and to play the games. I have original Japanese edition of "A Most Dangerous Time". And I played "Storm Over Taierzhuang" as KMT last month.

http://www.geocities.jp/xod2006/sgbattlereport20090726_j.htm...

I look forward to seeing you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The photos of our last meeting on 18/7/2009 is kept under the following album at Facebook:

The next meeting will be held at the HITEC Centre of Kowloon Bay (7th floor, i.e. same floor as last time) on Saturday 15/8/2009. from 12:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

EVENT SCHEDULE

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organiser):

(1) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
Deluxe maps (possibly with microarmor)
OA1 The Road to St Lo
OA4 Hell on Wheels
I shall arrive at 1:30 p.m. with the DELUXl maps Brother Wah to bring the counters

(2a) 15mm DBMM Byzantines vs Norman (organiser: James Cheung) (2 tables)
Participants: James Cheung, Ken McKenzie, Christopher Chu, Philip Ngo

(2b) 450 AP 15mm DBMM Warring State China (Chin Chinese vs Chao Chinese) (organiser: Cheung Kar Fai) (2 tables)
Kar Fai will bring both armies to the meeting. Hopefully, somebody will bring along the table cloths and the terrain pieces to ease his burden. This game is still open to members participation, especially for those who have the trouble of bringing their own armies to this meeting.
Participants: Cheung Kar Fai, Herman Ng
The game is still open to other members participation.

The Battle of Verdun, one of the most brutal battle in WWI beginning 21 February 1916 until December the winter. The German devised a plan "Fall Gericht" ("The Place of Execution") to bleed the French white without counting the no. of bodies of their own. The French armed with their spirit "L'attaque a l'outrance"), dug in their hideouts deprived of the artillery guns (removed for the great Allied counter-offensive actions in the previous year 1915). Hot, rain and mud surrounding much of the field around the ancient city Verdun in the summer, no one would expect this war was not meant to be a slaughter. By the same designer of "Defiant Russia" fame, William Sariego put foward this small little game for players to recreate this unbrearable war experience to life.

(4) It is likely that George Wellington might organise some miniatures game session. (2 tables)

(As ever, if you don't have a confirmed game, come along anyway, and a spot will be found for you in whatever is going on.

Estimated: 8 tables (max 12 tables)
So far, 13 Members confirmed they will come:Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kenneth Chan, Cheung Kar Fai

Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Tedford Plaza 2 (next to Kowlon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.hitec.com.hk/en/hitec_transport.htm
Of course, you can travel by taxi directly. The venue itself (at one of the room at 7/F) is available on 12:30 but we usually arrive at 1:00 to 1:30. You can check the exact room no. upon arrival with the poster stand (we are allocated different room sometime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Members of The Hong Kong Society of Wargamers,

I am delighted to inform you that we shall have a visitor from Japan, Hiroshi Tamura visiting the Society in the coming HKSW meeting on 15/8/2009. Like other boardgamers in the remainder of the World, Hiroshi found our Society in the Boardgamesgeek. By publishing our events in Boardgamesgeek which is cost free, we can let other boardgamers and wargamers know our presence, especially those who are moving to Hong Kong and do not want to miss the Hong Kong wargaming scene.

(A) I have received the following private messages from Hiroshi in July:

Dear Mr. Ho.
I am a Japanese wargamer and writing serial article "Wandering Wargamer Goes Asia" on Command Magazine Japan edition.
So, I hope to visit HKSW meeting to research the wargame scene in Hong Kong and introduce Hong Kong wargamers' past, present and future to Japanese wargamers on CMJ. I also hope to invite other Japanese wargamers to Hong Kong.
In Japan, many companies have summer vacation around 15th August, and these days are suitable for inviting other Japanese wargamers to Hong Kong. But, there is no announcement of meeting on August now.
When is it decided?
Sincerely,
Hiroshi Tamura

(B) I have received the final confirmation of coming to Hong Kong from Hiroshi Tamura in the Boardgamesgeek Forum:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/428564

Hello.
As I sent GeekMail the other day, I will visit HKSW meeting on this day to introduce the wargame scene in Hong Kong to Japanese wargamers on "Command Magazine Japan Edition" (I am a writer, not an editor).
I hope to interview those who know well the history of wargames in Hong Kong and to play the games. I have original Japanese edition of "A Most Dangerous Time". And I played "Storm Over Taierzhuang" as KMT last month.

Therefore, should you want to talk with Hiroshi (especially for David White who will move to Japan later), come to this HKSW meeting. We welcome Hiroshi to come to the HKSW to interview us. I think our boardgaming member (Andrejz Cierpicki, Li Tai Wah, Chan Kai Biu, myself, Anthony Lee, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Henry To, Lawrence Hung, Christopher Chu, Eric Leung ...... I try to present the list in descending order of wargaming experience in Hong Kong) may like to share with Hiroshi on the history of Hong Kong wargaming scene.

Moreover, Hiroshi would like to play "A Most Dangerous Time" with us. I also would like to take the opportunity to foster relationship between the Hong Kong wargamers and the Japanese wargamers to pave the way for possible joint wargaming event to be hosted in Hong Kong for the Asia wargamers/boardgamers.

I shall also take advantage of this opportunity to introduce him to other wargaming groups and wargaming shop in Hong Kong.

With Best Regards,

Lawrence Ho
Member Co-ordinator
Hong Kong Society of Wargamers

xod2006 wrote:
Hello.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Mr. Hiroshi Tamura. I am most interested to meet him and join in a circle of discussion about the wargaming in Hong Kong. What's more, I look forward to play A Most Dangerous Time with hime too. When will Mr. Tamura arrive? It is better to visit us at the Sep first session (5 Sep) at out Headquarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

EVENT SCHEDULE

(1a) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
OA1 The Road to St Lo
OA4 Hell on Wheels
I shall arrive at 1:30 p.m. with the DELUXl maps Brother Wah to bring the counters

(1b) Meet a wargamer from Japan and play A Most Dangerous Time (organiser: Lawrence Ho) (1 table)
Participants: Frederick Lai, Hiroshi Tamura

We shall have a visitor from Japan, Hiroshi Tamura visiting the Society in the coming HKSW meeting on 15/8/2009 to introduce the wargame scene in Hong Kong to Japanese wargamers on "Command Magazine Japan Edition" (He is a writer, not an editor).
He hope to interview those who know well the history of wargames in Hong Kong and to play the games. He has original Japanese edition of "A Most Dangerous Time". And He played "Storm Over Taierzhuang" as KMT last month.

Therefore, should you want to talk with Hiroshi, come to this HKSW meeting. We welcome Hiroshi to come to the HKSW to interview us. I think our boardgaming members may like to share with Hiroshi on the history of Hong Kong wargaming scene.

(2b) 450 AP 15mm DBMM Warring State China (Chin Chinese vs Chao Chinese) (organiser: Cheung Kar Fai) (2 tables)
Kar Fai will bring both armies to the meeting. Hopefully, somebody will bring along the table cloths and the terrain pieces to ease his burden. This game is still open to members participation, especially for those who have the trouble of bringing their own armies to this meeting.

The Battle of Verdun, one of the most brutal battle in WWI beginning 21 February 1916 until December the winter. The German devised a plan "Fall Gericht" ("The Place of Execution") to bleed the French white without counting the no. of bodies of their own. The French armed with their spirit "L'attaque a l'outrance"), dug in their hideouts deprived of the artillery guns (removed for the great Allied counter-offensive actions in the previous year 1915). Hot, rain and mud surrounding much of the field around the ancient city Verdun in the summer, no one would expect this war was not meant to be a slaughter. By the same designer of "Defiant Russia" fame, William Sariego put foward this small little game for players to recreate this unbrearable war experience to life.

(4) It is likely that George Wellington might organise some miniatures game session. (2 tables)
Participants: George Wellington and probably Nick Alter

So far, 16 Members confirmed they will come:Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kenneth Chan, Cheung Kar Fai, Nick Alter, George Wellington, Frederick Lai

1 Visitor: Hiroshi Tamura

Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiroshi Tamura
Japan
Setagaya
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
I have landed today, and will go back to Japan on 17th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! See you on next Saturday. Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have time, you can try going to the following shops to take a look, I suggest you call these shops for opening hours before going there, most of them are in Mongkok:

(1) Hong Kong Wargames Club (a Wargames shop selling Eurogames and traditional board wargames)
http://www.wargames.com.hk/
8/F Hua Chiao Commercial Centre
678 Nathan Road
Mongkok (Mongkok MTR exit B2)
Kowloon
Tel: 2397 6568
Fax: 2396 6372
e-mail: cs@wargames.com.hk
Open 13:15 to 21:30 daily

For the past 20 years, suppliers of a variety of war and strategy board games, card games and Osprey books. They also have an order service for any currently produced games that they do not have in stock.

(2) Jolly Thinkers
http://www.jollythinkers.com/
14/F Capricorn Centre
155 Sai Yeung Choi Street North
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Tel : 6433 7345
e-mail: info@jollythinkers.com
See web site for opening times

Gaming cafe and stockist of a large variety of "German-style" board games.

(3) Great China Wargame & Book Shop
Richmond Shopping Centre,
Mong Kok
Open evenings only - call the owner, Mr Ho Fu Wah to check opening times
Tel: 2392 3649
A tiny shop stocking an amazing variety of military history titles including the full range of Osprey titles.

(4) Universal Models
http://www.universal-models.com/
locations at:
(a) Shop 4, 579 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
(b) 63 Waterloo Road, Ground Floor, Kowloon
(c) Shop H, 2/F, The In Square, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(d) 7/F Continental Diamond Plaza, 525 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (next to Sogo)
Suppliers of 1:72 & 1:76 military plastic kits and soldiers, paints, display boxes, etc. They are the same group as the famous Dragon Models

(5) Kings and Countries
KING & COUNTRY RETAIL SHOP
Address: Shop 362, Level 3, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong (Pacific Place is next to Admiralty MTR Sation)
Tel: 852 2525 8603
Fax: 852 2877 9012
Business Hours: 10:30am to 8:30pm (Monday-Saturday)
11:00am to 7:00pm (Sunday)
10:30am to 8:00pm (Public Holidays)
https://www.kingandcountry.com/home.jsp
A shop selling their own excellent painted 1/35 miniatures
KING & COUNTRY was founded in 1984 in Hong Kong by two expatriate Scots, Andy C. Neilson and Laura McAllister.
KING & COUNTRY has developed into one of the world's major designers and producers of all-metal, hand-painted 1:30 scale military and civilian miniatures. In addition to their metal miniatures figures, the company has also developed an amazing and expanding range of scale model buildings, fighting vehicles and tanks, ships and aircraft, all made of polyresin.

You can buy painted Rommel, Guderian, Montgomery, Patton, etc. Ching Chinese, Napoleonics, etc. as gift and sourvernour for your wargaming friends.

(6) Fun Atelier
http://www.funatelier.com/
7/F
QRE Plaza
202 Queen's Road East
Wanchai
Hong Kong
Tel: 2866 4870
Open 11:00 to 20:00 daily

Previously this was Games Workshop' flagship store in Hong Kong and, as of 1st May 2004, came under new management as a franchise from GW. It moved across the road from its store in the Hopewell Centre to its new location in December 2007. They are also stockists of Vallejo acrylic paints, GHQ 1/285 micro-armor, Privateer Press, Confrontation and Dark Age miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwok Wah Chu
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
xod2006 wrote:
Hello.

北海道侵攻 seen to be very insterting, how can be buy it ~~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We might also have another wargamers who live in Hanoi visiting us at the 15 Aug 2009 meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Ho!

My name is Kirill Oreshkin, I've been wargaming (board wargames) for more than 10 years. At the moment I live in Hanoi, Vietnam but would be in Hong Kong on August 15. Hope I can attend HKSW meeting? I guess finding Hitec Centre would be simple enough, but how to navigate inside? Would there be any signs? And at what time should I come?

On the "supplies" page of HKSW site there are listed some shops I would certainly try to explore. Can you recommend anything else?

Best regards,
Kirill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiroshi Tamura
Japan
Setagaya
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Sunday, I went to Hong Kong Wargames Club. But, there was under remodeling. So, I could not enter. It may re-open on next week.
Today, I went to Great China Wargame & Book Shop. There is a little wargames (almost books).

"Hokkaido 1995" was sold well and reprinted in Japan. So, getting it is not easy, but is not very hard.

Last February, I visited Ho Chi Minh City on business and I know there is a boardgame cafe having "Twilight Struggle".
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/tropical2512/
But, I don't know the detail of wargame environment in Vietnam and I hope to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

EVENT SCHEDULE

(1a) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1/2 table)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kirill Oreshkin (who is a ASL wargamer currently living in Vietnam who might visit us)
OA1 The Road to St Lo
OA4 Hell on Wheels

(1b) Meet a wargamer from Japan and play A Most Dangerous Time (organiser: Lawrence Ho) (1 table)

We shall have a visitor from Japan, Hiroshi Tamura visiting the Society in the coming HKSW meeting on 15/8/2009 to introduce the wargame scene in Hong Kong to Japanese wargamers on "Command Magazine Japan Edition" (He is a writer, not an editor).
He hope to interview those who know well the history of wargames in Hong Kong and to play the games. He has original Japanese edition of "A Most Dangerous Time". And He played "Storm Over Taierzhuang" as KMT last month.

Therefore, should you want to talk with Hiroshi, come to this HKSW meeting. We welcome Hiroshi to come to the HKSW to interview us. I think our boardgaming members may like to share with Hiroshi on the history of Hong Kong wargaming scene.

Participants: George Wellington and probably Nick Alter

So far, 16 Members confirmed they will come:Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kenneth Chan, Cheung Kar Fai, Nick Alter, George Wellington, Frederick Lai

2 Visitors: Hiroshi Tamura, Kirill Oreshkin
Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, if you let me have your email address, I can send you his email address who might answer your inquiry.

xod2006 wrote:
Last Sunday, I went to Hong Kong Wargames Club. But, there was under remodeling. So, I could not enter. It may re-open on next week.
Today, I went to Great China Wargame & Book Shop. There is a little wargames (almost books).

"Hokkaido 1995" was sold well and reprinted in Japan. So, getting it is not easy, but is not very hard.

Last February, I visited Ho Chi Minh City on business and I know there is a boardgame cafe having "Twilight Struggle".
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/tropical2512/
But, I don't know the detail of wargame environment in Vietnam and I hope to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

EVENT SCHEDULE

(1a) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1 table) Possibly, meet an ASL wargamer living in Hanoi
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kirill Oreshkin (who is a ASL wargamer currently living in Vietnam who might visit us)
OA1 The Road to St Lo
OA4 Hell on Wheels

Participants: James Cheung, Ken McKenzie, Christopher Chu, Philip Ngo, Peter Hunt, Jeff Herbert

(4) 15mm WW2 Flames of Wars (organiser: Nick Alter) (2 tables)
Participants: George Wellington, Nick Alter

5) Boardgame: Combat Commander Pacific (organiser: Eric Leung) (1 table)
Tong Chi Wai, who is an experienced boardgame player, is going to visit the Society and to learn the game and play with Eric
Participants: Tong Chi Wai, Eric Leung

Estimated: 10 tables (max 12 tables)
So far, 19 Members confirmed they will come: Peter Hunt, Jeff Herbert, Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kenneth Chan, Cheung Kar Fai, Nick Alter, George Wellington, Frederick Lai, Eric Leung,

2 Visitors: Hiroshi Tamura, Kirill Oreshkin, Tong Chi Wai
Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that Under Travelling Information, I have incorrectly written Tedford Plaza which should be Telford Plaza. The information in this post is correct.

EVENT SCHEDULE

(1a) ASL Starter Kit (organiser: Li Tai Wah & Lawrence Ho) (1 table) Possibly, meet an ASL wargamer living in Hanoi
OA1 The Road to St Lo
OA4 Hell on Wheels

Participants: James Cheung, Ken McKenzie, Christopher Chu, Philip Ngo, Peter Hunt, Jeff Herbert

(4) 15mm WW2 Flames of Wars (organiser: Nick Alter) (2 tables)
Participants: George Wellington, Nick Alter

5) Boardgame: Combat Commander Pacific (organiser: Eric Leung) (1 table)
Tong Chi Wai, who is an experienced boardgame player, is going to visit the Society and to learn the game and play with Eric
Participants: Tong Chi Wai, Eric Leung

Estimated: 10 tables (max 12 tables)
So far, 19 Members confirmed they will come: Peter Hunt, Jeff Herbert, Lawrence Ho, Li Tai Wah, Ken McKenzie, Lawrence Hung, James Cheung, Rowan Hunter, Christopher Chu, Herman Ng, Philip Ngo, Lai Lap Wan, Simon Lai, Kenneth Chan, Cheung Kar Fai, Nick Alter, George Wellington, Frederick Lai, Eric Leung,

2 Visitors: Hiroshi Tamura, Kirill Oreshkin, Tong Chi Wai

Any other proposals?

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Telford Plaza 2 (next to Kowlon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.hitec.com.hk/en/hitec_transport.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.