Adam Baig
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
What the Hell are YOU staring at?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if the corrected cards available as a zipped pdf here would be available for a nominal fee. I don't have the mad skillz to convert these pdfs to cards that would be indistinguishable from the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They aren't available in any form other than the PDF files as far as I know. I also lack skillz that are mad. I have my Agricola cards sleeved, and I just printed up the PDFs, cut them out and slid them into the sleeves in front of the old cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Baig
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
What the Hell are YOU staring at?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have thought about sleeving, but I'm not sure if that's the route I want to go. I would prefer if Zman or Lookout offered them for something like $5-$10, but perhaps I will have to think a little more about the whole sleeve issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonty
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman making the corrected available for purchase would be the best way. I don't know if he ever said he would or not. I don't even know what is the latest reprint date of the game, it's gone through so many reprints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yea. Will they be giving 1st ed owners fixed cards when they reprint the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.