Popular Tags: [View All]
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to see what options I chose for my order? It was some months back, and I may want to change them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I save the e-mail that was sent when I placed the order - that is the only way I know of to see the options. Otherwise, you might try an e-mail to DTG asking for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Login and go to your account. Click on the grey arrow and the full order details drop down including how far back you are in the queue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
The account history at DTG indicate which games you ordered, but do not specify what options one has chosen for a specific game.

Edit...as the history states...config not available yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Point Taken.

Does anyone have an idea of what the turn around is? Games I ordered in June are currently 270 in the queue, although the estimate at the time of purchase were October-November..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I ordered in March with a queue of 350 games. I have been watching the queue on a weekly basis, and it is now down ~200 games for my order. Plotting the queue vs. date shows the queue going down at a slow but steady pace. (Not enough data to see if the additional production via Golden Spike has increased the production.) A linear projection of "0 Games" in the queue suggests that I may get my order March 2010.

All speculation on my part, but I would suggest your order will be a bit later than October-November. Having ordered from DTG in the past, it will be worth the wait if this is your first order with them.

Edit: Looking at the data some more - it appears that significant updates in the queue are done at the beginning at the month. By that I mean I see the largest drops in the first week of the month with the following weeks being essentially the same number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.