Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the guy throws killer parties and he's going to invite you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't having the opportunity of listening to someone fish for discounts FEEL like someone doing you a favor?

What more do you want the guy to do for you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is saving face and full of bull.

He tried some very old tricks to get you to give him a discount and when that didn't work, he tried to BS his way out of his failure.

Don't sweat it Mike!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you need to visit www.notalwaysright.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is simple, the dude is an asshole!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
The next time that happens, just say, "I'm sorry sir, but in the time it took you to so poorly negotiate, we booked every last room. You'll have to take your custom elsewhere."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that "doing you a favour" roughly translates to "stealing a lot of stuff from your hotel."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

I love the characters I get here sometimes.

Geez sorry man I was having an off day, you know with Jim the owner of the other joint, hes got alzheimers real bad and doesnt always remember Im his buddy, and then I get you and you just slap me around like IM the asshole...man Im really doing you a favor by staying here. Just letting you know up front if theres any towels, pillows, or sheets missing after I leave, I dont know what happened to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

And my weekend peeping jane just came by... every Sat and Sun she comes by the front windows and stops to admire herself in the mirrored reflection. She smoothes down her clothing, checks the heft on twin #1 and then twin #2 and then pulls her pants out to take a peek to see if the female equippage is all still there. Then she picks her teeth and smiles. Then she pats her tush and sashays on off.

Install carnival mirrors before next weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

And my weekend peeping jane just came by... every Sat and Sun she comes by the front windows and stops to admire herself in the mirrored reflection. She smoothes down her clothing, checks the heft on twin #1 and then twin #2 and then pulls her pants out to take a peek to see if the female equippage is all still there. Then she picks her teeth and smiles. Then she pats her tush and sashays on off.

That's a guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb

And yer sure you can't find better work... oh, I don't know... anywhere? Isn't there a nice pool hall you could haunt? Or bowling, does Victoria still have a bowling alley anywhere? (rhetorical question - it's "no"). Same idea, better class of people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:

he slaps the counter and says, "I'll think about staying with you... so I'll be doing you a favour!"

Did he say it with the "u"? If so, I wouldn't trust him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading the OP, I wanted to predict the guy would be back, and prove to be an even bigger jackass. Now all I can do is predict that if Mike takes his business, this is going to be a very long thread, indeed.

/popcorn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.