Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Another of the "Cursed Book" series. This one also helps you cut through the many curses you will be accumulating with this series of cards.

Again, it is suggested that players have 12 Curse cards with a 2 player game when using this fan expansion.

Finally, if anyone is going to the WBC, I'll be bringing what cards of these I've printed, if people want to try playing with them. I'll be kinda busy losing at tournaments, but I should be free during the final and semi-final rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Waterman
United States
Rindge
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
I had thought of a Search Card (I had thought of a cost of 5, but without the curse.) The difference that I had also was putting on top of your deck instead of in your hand, because otherwise Search makes no sense without extra actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quakerboy wrote:
I had thought of a Search Card (I had thought of a cost of 5, but without the curse.) The difference that I had also was putting on top of your deck instead of in your hand, because otherwise Search makes no sense without extra actions.

Well, it makes sense to me to search for treasure when you have no actions left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen McTeague
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This seems really good for a Gardens strategy. Sure, I'll add a curse to my deck, but worse case scenario I'll search for a Silver and buy an Estate, 2 cards just added to my deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.