Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Marsella
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though it does not say in the rules unowned horses are in the bank. In the end, the horses that did not WPS return to the bank. Does this mean only the top three horses are kept by their owners and all others need to be bought in the next race? I think so, but... I am not an attorney, even though I play one on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Handy
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is only one race. At the end of the race, all money is totaled and the winner is declared. If players desire another race, the game must reset in every aspect as if it was the first race.

If players want to have several races, and keep a cumulative score, they should write down their end game cash earnings on paper, and then reset the game with $25 dollars cash given to each player, each game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Marsella
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I should read all the way thru and play the game once before I spoke out. ;zd:Htrvpwchuiozhozs ocvuh SBN . Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Handy
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or rather, I should be at your house on Friday, explaining the game to the group myself. Wish I could make it more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Marsella
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess we need to travel down to your place, then. Just have enough food, and we will travel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Marsella
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick note, played it with my 11 year old son and we loved it. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.