Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Stevens
United States
Oshkosh
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how it is to miss GenCon, or any other big convention, and wish you could be there to get the newest release.

I will gladly be your ninja and super-spy and purchase for you.* UPS has a shipping booth right outside the main hall.

My schedule allows some generous time in the dealer hall and I love buying just as much as the next guy.

So - if you have something you desperately need, just shoot me a GM and I'll see if I can help you out!

-Jim

*Limited time offer. Some exclusions apply. Basically it depends on how many folks contact me and want something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ankur Gupta
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also offer to be a ninja shopper, with the same caveats as above. I have less time in the dealer room, but I will do what I can to accommodate requests.

Cheers,

Rubia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Cart

Utah
msg tools
Are you still open to ninja shopping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl McLaurine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninja Black Omega, reporting in! I will be there for all days of the convention.

Whacha'need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Cart

Utah
msg tools
I'm looking to get L5R if they are selling copies of the core set there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I'll ask the easy one for everybody. Are there any "ninjas" willing to try and snag a free copy of Century: Golem Edition (See details here, https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1825794/we-heard-you-centur...) that wouldn't just keep said free game for themselves?

If by some miracle there is someone who is willing to try and snag the game and NOT keep it for themselves then I call dibs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.