Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone interested I have posted two files aimed at Valor & Victory users wanting to make new maps, possibly for user created scenarios.

I have uploaded one file that contains the current RGB colour values for terrain hexes. I will update that PDF later with hex and also CMYK colour equivalents.

The second file contains five 8-1/2 x 14" map hex layouts. There are two layered Photoshop files, two transparent PNG files, and the complete layered Adobe Illustrator files. The "two" versions are a black hex outlines with black lettering, and also a white hex outline with white letters.

Enjoy. Any updates or suggestions please let me know!

(I am now working on a new map called "Crossroads" and scenario based on the Royal Hamilton Light Infantry's assault on Bretteville-sur-Laize during Operation Totalize in August 1944 that will have two new maps as well.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.