Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Miller
Australia
Upwey
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to give this one another go and my wife and I had 4 plays over breakfast in a local cafe.

Play 1: Madeleine was first to start and quickly had her island complete. The session was a no brainer the random draw of the frogs pretty much gave me no opportunity she had her seven out while I had three.

Play 2: Again the luck of the draw contributed to the win

Play 3: This one went for a little longer and we managed to get all our frogs onto the table. A stupid move by me saw Madeleine take her 3rd straight win for the day.

Play 4: This was our longest game and was getting to the point where I thought I might call it a draw as none seemed to be getting anywhere. Madeleine missed one opportunity to make it a clean sweep and I managed to do a Multiple jump sequence to fill a much needed gap.

As a two player game I don't think it comes anywhere near hive, which we thoroughly enjoy, The drawing of random frogs definitely has an impact on the end result. My draws in the first two games gave me no room to maneuver and contributed to the losses. Not taking anything away from Madeleine though she still maneuvered her frogs into position. The final game could have gone on and on had it not been for a mistake.

We will however persevere with the game and see what happens,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.