Popular Tags: [View All]
David Matchen
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I spent a good part of yesterday playing this. It's been a long time since something's been too good to put down. It's like a much better implementation of Crackdown (which was just fine, but not earthshaking). Still, the proliferation of powers really screams out for a cheat sheet so you know what buttons to press (har).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
As your progress through it your favorite attacks will become second nature to you, you can purchase which ones you want, and cater it to your liking.

I just beat mine Friday , its really good. Elbow dropping a tank never gets old either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
It was definitely an enjoyable game, but nothing I'd ever feel the need to continue with DLC, or replay for more achievements. The missions were uneven, and stealthily prancing around looking for people with stories or weapons skills in order to absorb same got pretty old after awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Cranky raises a good point, after the first few glide and fight side missions I didnt feel the need to do any more, they didnt effect the missions any. Only benefit was get more XP for purchases, I did most of the early ones but after that the main missions started awarding more XP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.