Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've got another question...of course.

There are two french guys in a conquered Genoa. If I play City States Rebels on them and kill both Frenchmen, then it becomes an independent Genose again with one unit there. But they're still at war with the French right? There would be no benefit to me, the Papacy from doing this other than making the French go down a controlled key, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming Genoa was at war with the French, they will remain at war with the French. Other than taking a Key away from France (and all the effort France might have to put in to retake it, if they choose), you would get no direct benefit ... unless you happened to be able to play Andrea Doria or Diplomatic Marriage to bring Genoa under your control and you were willing to risk war with France to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, that's what I figured. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.