Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Last Tuesday (7/28), I saw that GameSurplus had Railways of England and Wales in stock. I placed the order that night. Game was at my door on Thursday (7/30) with an unexpected gift in the box:

Great prices, great service and quick delivery. I couldn't ask for more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I got one as well!! Thor and Sarah had already won my business with their quick shipping, good inventory, and competitive prices. When I opened my latest order, it sealed the deal for me. They certainly know how to treat their customers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had one of those proudly on display on my game shelf (usually holding "orphaned" game bits) for a couple years now. Yeah, Gamesurplus rocks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
I also ordered Railways of England and Wales and two other games but didn't get cups. Are you a regular customer of theirs? This was only my second order from them so I'm wondering if that's the reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
AnakinOU wrote:
I've had one of those proudly on display on my game shelf (usually holding "orphaned" game bits) for a couple years now. Yeah, Gamesurplus rocks.

Yeah. Now we need a microbadge for "Proud Owner of Gamesurplus Mug"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
I would purchase the "I got mugged by gamesurplus.com" microbadge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynda Shea
United States
Tolland
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameSurplus is the best! I am a frequent customer and you can't beat their customer service. As I'm typing this, I'm waiting for Thor to personally deliver a copy of Stone Age to me at my hotel. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Taxers wrote:
I would purchase the "I got mugged by gamesurplus.com" microbadge!

Now that would have been a good title for this thread. If only I was so clever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynda Shea
United States
Tolland
CT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got a mug! meeple When I opened the bag and saw the mug, I thanked him and told him that others were talking on here about getting the mugs and he just smiled.

Drew1365 wrote:
80sGirl wrote:
GameSurplus is the best! I am a frequent customer and you can't beat their customer service. As I'm typing this, I'm waiting for Thor to personally deliver a copy of Stone Age to me at my hotel. meeple

Whoa! Personal service, indeed!

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I'm a little jealous. I can't complain, though. Thor is great and has always been helpful with my orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too will praise GameSurplus! My dad lives in Lancaster, and so I like to order games when I go to visit him and pick them up so that I don't have to pay shipping. Thor has always worked with my schedule, endured my many emails, and gone above and beyond typical customer service. Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy of Formula D: Valencia track and found a mug in the box! Just wanted to post my appreciation to GameSurplus for the great service and nice gift. Thank you very much Thor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.