Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A tegestologist would be one who collects beer mats (or coasters or the cardboard things that you put your drinks on in a pub).

If you didn't know what a tegestologist is, or think this is a strange thing to collect, then you need read no further.

Many years ago I was one (although I only just found out that such a word exists). Anyway, my parents have just found a box containing a some of my collection and have returned it to me.

Alas, I have no need for it, but perhaps you do.

If you would like me to send you several items from my old collection, let me know. I'll bundle some up and send them to you.

I don't know what's there
Good or bad
Common or rare
But you can be glad
That I'm happy to share

The response I get, if any, will determine how many and how soon they will be sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these coasters mainly Australian in theme -- i.e. Aussie bars/beers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
claymore_57 wrote:
Are these coasters mainly Australian in theme -- i.e. Aussie bars/beers?

They would be. I think they are from quite a few years ago so they may also include some from New Zealand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witchfinder General
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Whosoever makes bad beer, let him be cast to the dung-hill."

11th century edict, City of Danzig

I'd be interested in any such items...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.