Subject: RAF Lion Question - Fending and Evading rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I ask the obvious on this one. Can 1 squadron of Spitfire and 1 squadron of Hurricane perform fending & evading? Or only pairs of Spitfires or pairs of Hurricanes? I think it is the later but would like to confirm it.

As I am new to Battle of Britain history, does anyone know why this maneuver can only be performed with pairs of the same fighter type?

Got the game in June direct from Decision Games. Even though it cost quite a bit because of the shipping, it was money totally well spent! No doubt about it!

Thank you in advance for the response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Pairs of squadrons fending and evading can be of different aircraft types. Both must be full and either a Spitfire or Hurricane type. Blenheims may not evade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John for such a quick reply. Really appreciate all the rules clarification you provide here. This game has really stir my interest in the Battle of Britain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.