J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
John Wick wrote:
Shotgun Diaries is one of the anthology stories in A Game Called Fear. I'm designing an "anthology roleplaying game." That is, a core mechanic with a bunch of different settings included. A zombie survival setting, a Lovecraftian setting, a modern vampire hunter setting, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalvin McBride
United States
Kendallville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for a good rpg with a dark theme. Last year, I got into a game called "In Dark Alleys" and I absolutely loved the theme. The GM was great. The story was great. I loved it.

Afterwords, I talked to the GM and he was kind enough to give me the scenario he created, along with the characters. He was amazing. I picked up the core book but I'm still hesitant to run a one-shot because the rules aren't as friendly as I'd like them to be.

So... I'm looking for a game, something dark but something I can run, too.

And what do I find but this post. Is there anything you can tell me? I'm going to GenCon again this year and I'd be happy to pick up a few books if I could talk to someone about them. Where are you going to be? What can you tell me?

-K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalvin wrote:
Is there anything you can tell me? I'm going to GenCon again this year and I'd be happy to pick up a few books if I could talk to someone about them. Where are you going to be? What can you tell me?

the only thing else i know about this was what was included in the youtube descritpion:

Quote:
Origins Award Winner John Wick releases a new roleplaying game at GenCon '09! The Shotgun Diaries: A Roleplaying Game of Zombie Survival Horror. Each is hand-made and unique. You can find me (and other books such as Houses of the Blooded and Play Dirty) at the Cubicle 7 booth.

so each book will be handmade and you can find them and the designer at the Cubicle 7 booth

sadly, i won't be at GenCon so i won't be able to pickup a copy of this, but it looks really interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.