Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was playing Talisman with my kids today and the board had become littered with abandoned objects because we couldn't carry them all. We'd gone through half the adventure deck and still no mule/horse and cart.

Is there a way to buy a mule? For some reason I thought there was but I couldn't find it in the rules.

We eventually abandoned the game when after 3 hrs of play none of us were really ready to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards Market and Market Day allow you to buy a Mule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thief + Village for Mule pwnage, get all 4 ninja and watch your opponents just keep dropping goodies they can't carry, as you and your Mule-army pick them up !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sverre
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Starfury wrote:

I was playing Talisman with my kids today and the board had become littered with abandoned objects because we couldn't carry them all. We'd gone through half the adventure deck and still no mule/horse and cart.

If there are just too many cards for anything interesting to happen, I guess you could convert some stuff to gold at the city just to clear some space...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Lindo

Florida
msg tools
Dam the Man wrote:
Thief + Village for Mule pwnage

Village? The Village, nor any space that we have looked at, sell the mule. So what exactly do you mean by this?

Are we missing something? As far as we can see the only way to obtain a mule is the adventure cards.

Any clarafication would be great!

Ahhhh, nevermind, I just read the Thief card. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Board litter was the reason I created some of the "sweepers" we designed for 2nd Ed Talisman (you can see some in the variants threads there). Other wise people would "store" their spare Talismans somewhere while they roamed the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.