Brian Powers
United States
Chappaqua
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember seeing this game a while ago and almost buying it - but never did and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It is a card game, standalone (not CCG) where you mix and match super heroes and villains with their powers to battle each other. For some reason I thought it was a Steve Jackson game, but I can't find it in their catalog. I think the box was white with some comic book style drawings of characters on it. You can give your characters abilities like "made of metal" or "shoots electricity" I think... they give them powers but also weaknesses against certain attacks. I think that's the gist of the game, I only remember this from reading the back of the box.

If anybody has any idea of what game this is, please let me know. I'd love to get your suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Steely
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange Synergy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dude
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender667 wrote:

This is spot on based on your description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Schmidt
United States
Saint Marys
Ohio
flag msg tools
Eleven minutes, sweet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Powers
United States
Chappaqua
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's it! Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.