United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Unique titles I've played in 2018
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I go to My Geek, scroll down to plays on the right side and click "Last 30 Days", I get EVERYONE's plays for the last 30 days. I can click "Chronological" and adjust the settings to see Thumbnails for my last 30 plays, but the link doesn't show that to me.

Also, I noticed that Fish Eat Fish doesn't show a thumbnail image in my recent plays. Can I do something to suggest a thumbnail image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Verdonck
Belgium
Edegem
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bnordeng wrote:
When I go to My Geek, scroll down to plays on the right side and click "Last 30 Days", I get EVERYONE's plays for the last 30 days.

This seems to be working fine for me.

bnordeng wrote:
Also, I noticed that Fish Eat Fish doesn't show a thumbnail image in my recent plays. Can I do something to suggest a thumbnail image?

Fish Eat Fish didn't have a Representative Image yet. I just proposed
as rep image, so that should be fixed soon
(In the image gallery just click on More and then click Propose Representative Image)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad N
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Unique titles I've played in 2018
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's working fine for me now too, but it didn't work over the weekend. So, I suspect a change was made somewhere along the line.

Thanks for the help with a representative image and thanks for suggesting one for that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.